Armastore secure storage units are becoming an increasingly popular method of providing fast, cost-effective building solutions to a variety of accommodation and storage problems.
The fully welded steel construction and high security door and window shutter locking system means they are impervious to attacks by arsonists and vandals and provide complete security for your valuable kit and equipment.
The portable nature of the Armastore units means they can be used virtually anywhere and simply craned into position for immediate use. Here’s why they remain the first choice for many customers who demand high quality, secure storage solutions…
- Complete: Fitted out with all fixtures as required
- Strong: Fully welded steel construction
- Secure: High security door and window shutter locking system
- Quick: Simply craned into position for immediate use
- Long Life: Life expectancy of up to 40 years!
Easily transportable by HIAB equipped vehicles, each unit can be unloaded and sited in a matter of minutes to provide robust and secure accommodation. The units are fully steel fabricated, not just steel clad that provides a high degree of protection against thieves, vandals and arson attack. Also, they are not prone to distortion that can affect units with timber framed constructions.
The Armastore range of units are purpose built, fully welded units that shouldn’t be confused with ex-shipping containers. They include a high security door locking system and offer the highest possible resistance to external attack.
If you need high security storage on site, then look no further then our Armastore units. Available in a variety of sizes from 6ft wide to 40ft long. These really are the toughest buildings you can get your hands on – ensuring nobody else can get their hands on your valuables!
- 3mm chequer plate steel floor (standard on hazardous materials stores)
- Mess units are available complete with gas fittings, tables, benches, sinks, cookers, heaters and work tops.
- Toilet and shower units range of configurations for male and female. Disabled facility options available.
- Jack Legs fixed and demountable
- A choice of interior finishes are available.
- 4mm polyester wallboards for ease of maintenance.
- Easy-clean plastic skirting boards.
- 2mm fully welded vinyl sheet floor covering.
- Full electric and MCB/RCCD’s
- Life expectancy of up to 40 years
- Our Armastore units are manufactured to the same external specification as the stores.
If you would like to view any of our products, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you. Speak to one of our friendly sales advisors by Calling 01342 830042 or alternatively click here to send us an email