ISO Containers are often know as Shipping containers and their primary use is as intermodal transportation meaning they can be transported on ships, trains and lorries. However, thier robust construction and portability means they are ideal for costs effective storage solutions.
- Double door at front end
- Corten steel construction (corrosion resistant)
- Certified by Germanischer Lloyd
- Forged and galvanised door locking bars
- Burglary protection through standard Lock-Box
- CSC plated for 30 to maximum weight
All listed shipping container types are made of are of Corten steel construction (corrosion resistant) and have double doors on one end which can be opened completely. They have forged and galvanised door locking bars and Burglary protection through a standard Lock-Box.
All containers are Certified by Germanischer.
ISO Containers | Secure Storage Units | Shipping Containers | vandalproof storage units